Friday, June 5, 2009

Aloha!

Here's an update on the lives of us...

The baby is cooking pretty well. I feel like I'm very paranoid about everything I do. I always wonder, are these pains in my stomach normal? Is it normal for my stomach to hurt if I stretch it? I don't know if I can really avoid sleeping on my back at night, but I try... I just don't know!! Anyways, we have our next Dr. on the 15th and hopefully we will be scheduling our ultrasound to find out what we are having!

School...
There are only 6 more days of school left in the Spring term. THEN I'M DONE WITH COLLEGE!!!!!!! Nate, on the other hand, still has 6 days and then another 6 more weeks till he is done. We are very very excited to move on, get to Mesa and start our cute little family!

Nate volunteers with 4H... not too sure what it stands for... Last weekend they had a luau! It made me miss Hawaii a lot and all the sunshine and the ocean... Anyways, we were in charge of the bowling station and had a ton of fun! We were all decked out hard core...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

steph- i can't believe your pregnant! congrats! how exciting!