Monday, May 21, 2007

2

I will do it TWO:

Two Names I Go by: Steph, Phanie

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: shirt and ice cream on my jeans

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: a man, happiness.

Two of My Favorite Things to do: make music, dance

Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: to be skinny, and have a man.

Two pets I have: myself and myself. I’m on my own now.

Two things I did last night: snuck into someone’s back yard (this someone’s house is often vacant like it was last night) and sat in the Jacuzzi with my friend Ashley, and left a can of tuna in someone’s bedroom to rot.

Two things I ate today: bowl of Coco puffs and a bowl of ice cream with a brownie

Two people I just talked to last: some little girl said “hi stephanie” as I was walking into the house and I said hi back, and mom.


Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: teaching swim lessons, and gymnastics.

Two longest car rides: probably from mesa to Montana that one time with the whole family where we memorized D&C 4 and other various scriptures, and from Provo to Montana with Garron in a refrigerator truck full of cherries.

Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Easter due to the music and joyous feelings that are floating in the air at that time.

Two favorite beverages: Gatorade and water.

So go ahead copy and paste this and do your own....I would love to read yours!

3 comments:

Emily R said...

AWESOME steph!
speaking of tuna in a bedroom to rot... i think i did that once! i cant wait to see you in like a week and a half! woo hoo!!! sounds like you are having a blast... i say dont stress about getting a man... the right one will come flocking to you!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

he'll come when you leave hawaii..... come back to AZ or go to UT.. Your chances are higher in finding a good guy!!!

The Farnsworth Family said...

You are too cute Steph! I loved reading about you. You are following the true Allen family tradition. Let's see how many ridiculous things you can fit into a day and still stay alive. Crazy girl!
Love ya