Monday, May 21, 2007

Update

So I've decided to update the world with my life. I'm going to school, studying exercise and sports science. I have about a year and a half left, I'm hoping to graduate December 2008. I work as a lab consultant at the library, I work at the game room on campus, I teach gymnastics, I teach swimming lessons, and I teach violin lessons. My days normally consist of going to school, work and the beach. Nothing too spectacular or interesting happens here. I moved out of mom and dad's house a couple weeks ago. I live in a house called the A frame on the point. I have yet to go shopping for food so if I want to eat I go to mom and dad's house. I don't know if they know it, but I'm not ashamed to admit it. I dont have any kids to write cute or funny stories about. And I'm not sure if my days activities are worthy enough to blog. I'll just leave it at that for now.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Steph, glad you finally updated! Your daily adventures are something to blog about. Now post some pics!

Emily R said...

ya, post some pics! us old married folks have to live vicariously through you! you have all the excitement! nkmos (my fav), meeting and hangin out with cool people, sleeping in, going to school... man, those were the days! live it up!!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I WANT PICS... what does the A Frame look like.. what about your room.. Tell me about your weekends or funny stories from work.
LOVE YA.. and MISS YA